Run the Cardiff Half Marathon and help us support adopted children and their family.
Cardiff Half Marathon
When: Sunday 6th October 2024
Sponsorship Target: £100
This October take on the Cardiff Half Marathon with #TeamStDavids. Running through the Welsh capital you will start outside Cardiff Castle and run past some of the city’s most iconic landmarks before crossing the finish line in the beautiful civic centre.
Why take part?
- The Cardiff course is great for beginners or experienced runners as it offers a mostly fast and flat route.
- Get your own St David’s running vest.
- You’ll receive your own unique St David’s ‘VIP treatment’ with parking on the day offered at the St David’s Park Place office and refreshments available in the office after the race.
- We will be there to cheer you on and support you on the day.
- You will be doing something incredible in supporting St David’s children and families.
Get a charity place
We have 5 charity places available and all we ask is that our runners raise a minimum of £100 for St David’s Adoption Service. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Already have a place?
If you have already brought your own place for the Cardiff Half Marathon and would still like to raise money for St David’s we’d love you to be part of the #TeamStDavids. We will still provide support, plus a running vest, but only ask you to raise what you can.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.